We Are Buying Bella Vista Lots

bella vista land for saleIf you own a vacant lot in Bella Vista and you are tired of the POA dues and county taxes, then consider selling your lot to me directly.  I am a licensed real estate agent who specializes in vacant lots here in Bella Vista and am trying to buy up some cheap lots to hold and re-sale at a later date when the market improves.  I am willing to pay the closing costs and POA transfer fee of $120 and waive the real estate fee for those of you interested.  Send me the lot, block, and subdivision and/or your name so that I can research the lot to see if it is one that I think I can buy. Please know that I will try to hold the lot and then mark it up at a later date to make a profit.

Otherwise, if you are wanting to sell for an actual value, I would encourage you to list your lot for sale with me by sending me an email.  I do not charge up front fees or advertising fees or cancellation penalties.

In either case, my email address is NWApro@gmail.com

-Mike